I started early this morning to get ahead of the curing times. I was able to secure the cockpit sidewalls to the frame that I built last night. I also added an additional coat to the outside hull, thanks to a suggestion from Dwight Powell.
I am hitting another hurdle as I am running out of epoxy… My progress is going to be stalled until I can secure some more. Looking back, I may have applied too much to the interior of the shell.
After this cures, I will add an additional coat to the outside hull and then begin working on the top decks. Not having enough epoxy, at this point, all I can do is size the top hull and get it ready for when I get some more.